Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways
Using BPMN, CMMN, & DMN to model clinical knowledge
Join the BPM+ Health
Help us test-drive standards-based, shareable clinical pathways
News & Updates
- BPM+ Health members to submit proposals to ACI Journal, ONC for workflow automation
- Register for Expanding eConsent: Advance Care Planning in the 21st Century on February 24
- OMG Board of Directors approve BPM+ Health community bylaws
- Introducing a new Premier Membership category
- View 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities to support BPM+ Health
What will we produce?
The community will produce or steward a variety of assets, such as:
- Style guidance for development of quality shareable processes/clinical pathways
- White papers offering implementation guidance
- Reference implementations
- Clinical pathways/business processes contributed as shared assets
- Tooling requirements to effectively meet mission challenges
Who can participate?
Participation in events such as workshops, webinars, and work sessions is open to anyone with an interest in Health IT.
Members can run for the Steering Committee, chair Working Groups, receive free or discounted admission to events, and much more. Membership is available through Object Management Group, the technology standards organization that manages BPM+ Health.
There are options to join as a Member or Participant.
Become a member
Sign me up!
Membership is organization-based and all interested employees and staff members can take advantage of membership benefits.
Individual participation is available to observe and participate in Working Groups and join in discussions.
We encourage you to check out our public Call Calendar, sit in on a meeting, and learn more.
Stay informed by joining our mailing list!