Business Process Management for Healthcare (BPM+ Health) Industry Workshop
March 25 - 26, 2020, Reston, VA
Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways
BPMN, CMMN & DMN in healthcare to model clinical knowledge
BPM+ Health is a community of practice with the following goals:
- Develop best practices around modeling and sharing clinical pathways, clinical guidelines, and other healthcare knowledge;
- Promote the use of standards such as BPMN™, DMN™, and CMMN™ to produce deliverables to maximize their usefulness and shareability and to promote their adoption;
- Cultivate a knowledge ecosystem devoted to improving national and international health by leveraging open and available industry standards to remove barriers to sharing knowledge;
- Improve the precision and compliance with best practices, resulting in better implementations;
- Seek collaboration with other standards developing organizations in the Healthcare industry.
What will we produce?
The community will produce or steward a variety of assets, such as:
- Style guidance for development of quality sharable processes/clinical pathways
- White papers offering implementation guidance
- Reference implementations
- Clinical pathways/business processes contributed as shared assets
- Tooling requirements to effectively meet mission challenges
Who can participate?
Participation in events such as workshops, webinars, and work sessions is open to anyone with an interest in Health IT.
Corporate members are eligible to become leaders, initiate projects, and author publications.
Corporate membership is available through Object Management Group, giving organizations the benefit of membership in BPM+ Health as well as a voice in the future direction of OMG standards like BPMN, DMN, CMMN and others.
Become a member
Sign me up!
Corporate membership is organization-based and companies who are already OMG members at the influencing level and above can become voting members at no additional charge.
Employees of member companies may adjust their subscriptions in the OMG Members Area.
Individual participation is available to observe and participate in working groups and join in discussions.
Stay informed by joining our mailing list!