Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways
Members of BPM+ Health and the OMG Healthcare Domain Task Force have published Version 2.0 of the "Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways."
Join the BPM+ Health
As a community, we can make an impact in healthcare together. Learn more about the BPM+ Community by joining as a participant or member.
News & Updates
- BPM+ Health Community Appoints Dr. Theresa Cullen Public Health Ambassador - Press Release
- To access the February 24, 2021 Expanding eConsent event presentations and videos, registrants can log into Attendease and non-registrants can submit this Webform
- Call for presentations & demos for Clinical Pathway Implementation Showcase on March 25, 2021
- Ken Rubin, BPM+ Health Executive Director, named Disruptive Tech Change Agent by G2Xchange
- BPM+ Health members to submit proposals to ACI Journal, ONC for workflow automation
What will we produce?
The community will produce or steward a variety of assets, such as:
- Style guidance for development of quality shareable processes/clinical pathways
- White papers offering implementation guidance
- Reference implementations
- Clinical pathways/business processes contributed as shared assets
- Tooling requirements to effectively meet mission challenges
Who can participate?
Participation in events such as workshops, webinars, and work sessions is open to anyone with an interest in Health IT.
Members can run for the Steering Committee, chair Working Groups, receive free or discounted admission to events, and much more. Membership is available through Object Management Group, the technology standards organization that manages BPM+ Health.
There are options to join as a Member or Participant.
Become a member
Sign me up!
Membership is organization-based and all interested employees and staff members can take advantage of membership benefits.
Individual participation is available to observe and participate in Working Groups and join in discussions.
We encourage you to check out our public Call Calendar, sit in on a meeting, and learn more.
Stay informed by joining our mailing list!