Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways
Using BPMN, CMMN, & DMN to model clinical knowledge
Join BPM+ Health
Help us test-drive standards-based, shareable clinical pathways
News & Updates
- Presentations are posted from BPM+ Health e-Workshop, September 15-17, 2020 - news
- BPM+ Health Names Shane McNamee M.D. Chief Medical Information Officer – news
- BPM+ Health contributes to COVID-19 projects – news
- Workflow Optimization: The Next Frontier in Healthcare, March 11-12 (sessions from HIMSS20) – virtual event
- Health Innovation Matters interview with Ken Rubin – podcast
- Informatics Experts Taking New Approach to Shareable Clinical Pathways – article
What will we produce?
The community will produce or steward a variety of assets, such as:
- Style guidance for development of quality shareable processes/clinical pathways
- White papers offering implementation guidance
- Reference implementations
- Clinical pathways/business processes contributed as shared assets
- Tooling requirements to effectively meet mission challenges
Who can participate?
Participation in events such as workshops, webinars, and work sessions is open to anyone with an interest in Health IT.
Members are eligible to become leaders, initiate projects, and author publications.
Organizational membership is available through Object Management Group, giving organizations the benefit of membership in BPM+ Health as well as a voice in the future direction of OMG standards like BPMN, DMN, CMMN and others.
Become a member
Sign me up!
Membership is organization-based and companies who are already OMG members at the influencing level and above can become BPM+ Health members at no additional charge.
Employees of member companies may adjust their subscriptions in the OMG Members Area.
Individual participation is available to observe and participate in working groups and join in discussions.
Stay informed by joining our mailing list!