Caesars Forum Interoperability Forum Lecture | Peraton
When: Wednesday, August 11th, 2:30pm
The disconnected state of our current health IT system is a major contributor to soaring costs, opaque quality outcome and lack of true patient centric care. In a knowledge rich industry with a knowledge base that doubles twice per year, implementation of new evidence, knowledge and guidelines takes an average of 17 years across the fractured healthcare ecosystem.
Join us & discover:
- How to use standards to drive full interoperability (data, knowledge and process)
- How to automate delivery of clinical practice guidelines using FHIR and BPM+ Health standards
- How to deploy evidence based best practices as digital services into clinical workflows
- How to reduce menial tasks of patient data mining from busy clinical providers
- How event driven automation bends the cost curve ($ and suffering)
Learn how BPM+ Health community is rewriting the art of the possible in healthcare.
Interoperability Showcase Demonstration Hours:
- Tuesday, August 10th 9:30am-6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 11th 9:30am-6:00pm
- Thursday, August 12th 9:30am-4:00pm
Sepsis is a costly and life-threatening condition resulting in multi-organ failure. Beating conditions like sepsis requires rapid detection and mitigation of risks. Recovery at home is often preferred, yet medical teams often lack the capability to perform constant surveillance for emerging risks across their patient cohorts, especially in rural settings. We will demonstrate an early warning system driven by Clinical AI at the Edge, fed by at-home postoperative monitoring and automated clinical care escalation and coordination processes.
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Mobile Engagement
- Machine Learning
- BPM+ Process Automation
Join the BPM+ Health Community!
We're a community focused on improving the quality and consistency of healthcare delivery. We achieve this by applying business process modeling standards to clinical best practices, care pathways, and workflows directly at the point of care.
Our community comprises cross-discipline groups of professional organizations, clinical societies, and healthcare providers working together to develop and pilot standards-driven healthcare process automation techniques to realize the benefits of Healthcare IT fully.
Together we can actively create change in healthcare.