Corporate membership is available through Object Management Group® (OMG®). Corporate membership is organization-based and when a company joins BPM+ Health their employees may take advantage of all membership benefits. Companies that are already OMG members at university, government, or influencing + levels can become members at no additional charge.
Benefits of BPM+ Health membership include:
- The ability to initiate projects
- Qualification to be elected to the leadership of BPM+ Health
- Recognition as an author on publications that you have contributed to
- A vote on the publication of deliverables
- Recognition as a member of the community
- Marketing opportunities at BPM+ Health-hosted events
- A voice in the future direction of OMG standards like BPMN, DMN, CMMN and others.
Membership is based on revenue and is open to companies, government agencies, not-for-profit, and academic institutions.
|Annual Gross Revenue||Annual Membership Fees|
|US $500 million||US $21,500|
|US $100 - 499 million||US $11,000|
|US $10 - 99 million||US $5,500|
|US $0 - 9 million||US $3,000|
|Government flat fee||US $12,850|
|University flat fee||US $550|