BPM+ Health is a collaborative community to make the explicit, understandable connection between health information technology (HIT) and the methodical improvement of clinical health care.
Individual participation is available to observe working groups and join in discussions. Individual participants may not initiate projects, be elected leaders, author papers or vote on deliverables. Individual membership is free.
Join the BPM+ Health newsletter list to receive updates on the standards, event invitations and hear about community activities.
Join the BPM+ Health working group list if you'd like to be involved in the work, see invites to working group meetings and/or monitor the progress.
Corporate membership is available through Object Management Group. Corporate membership is organization-based and companies who are already OMG members at the influencing level and above can become voting members at no additional charge. Employees of member companies may adjust their subscriptions in the OMG Members Area.
- The ability to initiate projects
- Qualification to be elected to the leadership of BPM+ Health
- Recognition as an author on publications that you have contributed to
- A vote on the publication of deliverables
- Recognition as a member of the community
- Marketing opportunities at BPM+ Health-hosted events
- A voice in the future direction of OMG standards like BPMN, DMN, CMMN and others.
Membership is based on revenue and is open to companies, government agencies, not-for-profit, and academic institutions.
|Annual Gross Revenue||Annual Membership Fees|
|US $500 million||US $21,500|
|US $100 - 499 million||US $11,000|
|US $10 - 99 million||US $5,500|
|US $0 - 9 million||US $3,000|
|Government flat fee||US $12,850|
|University member flat fee||US $550|