Academic & Professional Education Working Group
Healthcare organizations' Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) professionals, organizations' informatics and analytics staff, academicians, vendors' business analysts, and standards developers join the Academic & Professional Education Working Group.
This group will:
With the goal of building a workforce to participate in:
- BPM+ Health educational strategy roadmap
- Curriculum and content for educational modules on computable clinical pathways development and adoption for academic courses, professional certification, and vocational training
- Online tutorials and materials for educational webinars, presentations, online training, etc.
- Reference Implementation Tooling/BPM+ Education Toolkit including inventory of content management, modeling and other software and tools
- Mentorship for student capstone projects and educators
- Presentations and webinars in collaboration with professional associations