Authoring Working Group
Professional healthcare societies, practitioners from clinical specialties, and subject matter experts that are interested in creating new or translating existing narrative documents into computer-consumable artifacts join the Authoring Working Group.
This group is focused on writing / distributing content, e.g.:
- Health practice patterns
- Care pathways
- Clinical practice guidelines
Discussing best practices and approaches:
- Identifying and documenting practice patterns, modeling approaches
- Advancing education among the content author community
Visit the Authoring Working Group’s collaboration site.
- Develop an action plan to document lessons learned from all authoring efforts, including best practices, methods, and compliance to standards
- Capture all authoring initiatives planned by BPM+ Health members
- Develop a “checklist” and/or written description of use case development requirements for BPM+ Health
- Develop short list of potential pathways to develop
- Begin work on a Step-by-Step Guide for professional organizations to author clinical pathways