Implementer Working Group
EHR/EMR vendors, software and application vendors, application developers, open source implementers, and members interested in realizing clinical pathways in executable software join the Implementer Working Group.
This group is focused on approaches for IT/Software implementation of BPM+, e.g.:
- Implementation strategies and approaches
- Ingesting and use of computable workflows
- Integration between HIT data and workflows
This group provides feedback to the Methodology group.
Visit the Implementer Working Group’s collaboration site.
- Review model implementation efforts and approaches to date
- Document what works, lessons learned
- Refine the requirements (e.g., metadata) placed on a model to make it operational
- Define the operationalization process (conceptual) as a ref architecture for the community
- Identify exemplars of this process and recognize them as reference implementations