The important work of BPM+ Health is led by members and participants engaging in the community’s Working Groups. The Working Groups collaborate to advance the healthcare industry by bringing modeling and IT standards to clinical care practice to make healthcare guidelines more consumable and shareable across institutions. Each group covers a different part of the BPM+ Health “sphere” and contributes its part to the whole.
Participation in the Working Groups is open to everyone and you can sign up here. Your organization must be a member of BPM+ Health for you to chair a Working Group or subgroup, initiate a new project, or vote on the publication of deliverables. Learn more about membership.
Five Working Groups to Participate in
- The Authoring Working Group is translating clinical care pathways into models and sharing best practices for authoring guidelines
- The Implementer Working Group is looking at how to ingest clinical care models into software and healthcare technology
- The Methodology Working Group is developing and maintaining BPM+ standards and providing guidance on their use
- The Institutional Adoption Working Group is bringing clinical care pathways into healthcare institutions
- The Academic and Professional Education Working Group is developing lesson plans and curricula to educate the workforce