Organizational Adoption and Change Management Working Group
Healthcare provider and payer organizations, including health systems, academic medical centers, and group practices join the Organizational Adoption and Change Management Working Group. These members are consumers of care pathways and guidelines and are adopting them for implementation within their care institutions.
This group is centered on how to bring pathways into institutional use, e.g.:
- How to adopt them
- How to configure them
- Change management
This group works on:
- Business case for computable pathways
- Intersection between BPM+ pathways, IT systems, and human resources
- Identifying and documenting practice patterns
- Adoption Readiness Assessment and Maturity Model
- Playbook for adoption of shareable clinical pathways in healthcare institutions
Visit the Organizational Adoption and Change Management Working Group’s collaboration site.
- The Readiness Assessment and Maturity Model for BPM+ adoption is nearing finalization
- A corresponding Playbook to accompany the Maturity Model is under development