Methodology Working Group
Professional modelers, consultants, and BPM+ tool vendors join the Methodology Work Group.
This group applies core standards to meet the needs of the healthcare vertical, specifically:
- Refining and revising the "Field Guide" document
- Liaison activities with the SDO community
- Cataloging, documenting and advising on best practices
- Maintaining an authoritative set of BPM+ guidance
- Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways Version 2.0
- Feedback to OMG Business Modeling and Integration (BMI) Task Force and OMG Healthcare Domain Task Force on Business Process Modeling standards including Business Process Modeling Notation™ (BPMN), Case Management Model and Notation™ (CMMN), and Decision Model and Notation™ (DMN)
Visit the Methodology Working Group’s collaboration site.
- Review version 2.0 of the Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways
- Discuss next steps for the Field Guide, including the capture and model effect of clinical guidelines or actions
- New notation standards under development, including Situational Data Model and Notation, Knowledge Package Model and Notation, Provenance and Pedigree Model and Notation